The mental benefits of holistic treatments are probably the most important. As I have found in my research and experience, what goes on in the mind flows directly into the body. Whether it is the obvious: stress from our day and lives or the emotional mindset of what we bring into our bodies in the way of food and drink, all play a very big part in the physical health of our bodies.
Here are just a few benefits:
- Healing treatments can foster peace of mind. promote a relaxed state of mental alertness, helps to relieve mental stress.
- Improvements in the ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately.
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity, and the reduction of anxiety.
- Helps to achieve better health. Increase in energy levels and stamina.
- Helps us to sleep better. which in turn allows our bodies to self heal itself, resulting in overall health
BodyAs more and more research occurs, the proof in the benefits of holistic healings are more and more predominant. A holistic practitioner will not focus on just the symptoms of any ailment but will work to improve your overall health and well-being.
Physically, just to name a few of the general benefits can include:
- Increased circulation, the movement and removal of toxins and lactic acid build up within the body.
- Relief of muscular tension and the break down of adhesions brought about by prolong injuries to the tissues below the skin.
- Helps to promote deeper and easier breathing, bringing fresh oxygen into the body’s tissues and organs.
- The reduction of pregnancy discomfort.
- Certain modalities have been known to help with the body’s detoxification, boosting the immune system.
- Reduction in blood pressure, relief of tension-related headaches and the effects of eye strain.
- Enhancements in the health and nourishment of the skin,
- postural awareness, improvement, and steps for correction.
- Rehabilitation due to injury, post operative surgery, etc.
Within the depths of our body system is what we call the chakra system. This is the layer of our self that is below the emotional body.
These chakras, also known as ” Energy Centers”, when spinning in a clockwise position, create balance within the depth of our soul. When they are not all spinning in synchronicity, many times we feel physically off balanced or “off” that day.
All matter in this world is made up of energy. Of course as humans, we are no different. When something emotional effects us and we are not able to let it go, over time it does effect these energy centers.
Upsets and emotional tragedy’s that we hold on to for long periods of time, even years, sometimes lifelong, effect the body so much that our DNA can be changed and these emotional upsets become part of our blue prints within our DNA.
A wounded soul, leads to emotional then physical problems causing illness if not resolved. Learning how to “let go” of the past or not hold on to other peoples’ “stuff” is crucial in maintaining a healthy self.
Some examples of philosophies that can help bring up these “events”, giving you the opportunity to face, resolve and release include:
- Shamanic Healing
- Angel Therapy Sessions
- Aura Clearing
- Past life Regression